Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baci da Roma

Did I say I was going to "sleep soon" in that post earlier? At 7:45pm?  My mistake... I meant to say I was going out all night with my flat mates. Coming straight off of the airplane from 24 hours of traveling you'd think I'd want to rest, relax, and recuperate. But despite my jet lag, sleep deprivation and a zombie-like dose of delirium of course  I had to go out to the bars with the girls.

It was my first evening in Rome and it was too beautiful to waste sleeping. Sleep when I'm dead right?

After over an hour of preening ourselves for the Roman nightlife, we met the other apartment of girls by the Vatican. Wait, did I just say our meeting place was the Vatican? I did. "Oh hey, girls meet us in front of the Pope's house around 10..." It's surreal!

All us girls in La Piazza di San Pietro in front of the Vatican before we hit the bars for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment